The Vue.js & ReactJS Developer is responsible for the implementation and development of customer projects using web frameworks for HTML5, such as Vue.js and ReactJS.
Using your knowledge of responsive design, the sites you create will adapt to mobile platforms, including iOS, Android application user interfaces.
Specific tasks/duties to include:
- Develop solutions to business challenges using the tools and techniques available through the HTML5 ecosystem, include ReactJS and Vue.js.
- Develop database interactions to capture and retrieve information related to client business requirements.
- Interface with customers where required to clearly understand business and technical requirements.
- Assist in the development of project plans defining contribution and validation of the tasks and estimates of work needed to meet customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain project and technical documentation.
Key Skills & Competencies
- College diploma or University degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent in work experience and education.
- Experience developing web-based, object-oriented applications in one or more of Vue.js, AngularJS, Python, PHP, HTML5, ReactJS or similar web frameworks.
- Project management and consulting experience an asset.
- Deep critical thinking skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written.
- Listening skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer service orientation.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Ability to present ideas and opinions to customers and partners.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
big river tech is committed to employment equity and diversity and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and persons of any sexual orientation or gender. If any applicant requires accessibility assistance applying for openpositions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Only those candidates for which an interview will be scheduled will be contacted.